There are a few things you can do to increase your chances of landing a job overseas, in New Zealand or other countries:
1. Start by doing your research. Learn about the countries that interest you, the jobs available, and that lets you apply for a visa.
2. Network with people who have experience working overseas, in your target country. They can give you valuable insight into the process and help you identify opportunities.
3. Create a strong application package. In addition to your resume, include a cover letter and other relevant materials that will showcase your skills and qualifications.
4. Be prepared for interviews. In addition to researching the company and position, practice your answers to common interview questions.
5. Create and polish your LinkedIn Profile, include, highlight your expertise and grow your LinkedIn Network with relevant connections.
By taking these steps, you are on the right path to improving your chances of landing a job overseas, in New Zealand, Australia or Canada.
Suzanne & the Team